How it works
Move across Canada
In your words
Frequently asked questions
Still have questions? Let's connect 😊
Discover our containers
Our all-steel containers are designed for safety and convenience, and protect your belongings from the Canadian climate. A good idea for saving time and money.
Need moving help?
MoveBuddy can help!
MoveBuddy is designed to take the stress out of your next move by comparing local services for you.
Hire local movers
With MoveBuddy, you have all the information you need to hire a local mover that is perfect for the job!
Visit the MoveBuddy Learning Centre for tips and tricks to make your move or renovation go smoother.
Moving from Edmonton to Calgary
Are you moving from Edmonton to Calgary? Cubeit Portable Storage offers long-distance moving and storage to make your moving experience easier, seamless, and hassle-free.
Cubeit steel-framed containers are engineered to protect your valuables against the elements during your move from Edmonton to Calgary and our horizontal lifting system is designed to prevent your contents from shifting during the 300km move from Edmonton to Calgary.
Watch our horizontal lifting video to see how it works.
Edmonton to Calgary Movers
Many clients would like a little extra help packing their Cubeit storage container.
Our free Moving Concierge service will help connect you to a trusted moving partner to ensure an easy and stress-free move from Edmonton to Calgary.
Do you know how many containers you need? Use our free moving calculator to determine how many moving cubes you need for your move from Edmonton to Calgary.
Just input your items and our storage calculator will determine the number of units required. If you’re not sure, please give us a call and a moving and storage expert will be happy to assist you.
How to choose moving companies for your Edmonton to Calgary move?
Choosing a moving company can be a daunting task, we help take the stress out of moving from Edmonton to Calgary by offering expert advice and friendly customer service. There is a reason why we are the top name in container storage.
Here are the top reasons why customers choose Cubeit for their Edmonton to Calgary move:
- Expertise & Experience
- Customer Service
- Competitive Pricing
Moving across Canada can be a significant undertaking, but with proper planning and organization, it can be a smooth transition.
Tips for Moving from Edmonton to Calgary
- Plan ahead: Give yourself plenty of time to plan and prepare for your move. Create a detailed checklist and timeline to ensure that you stay on track.
- Declutter: Moving is an excellent opportunity to declutter your home and get rid of items that you no longer need or use.
- Label and organize your boxes: Label your boxes by room and contents to make it easier for you to unpack and find what you need when you arrive in Calgary.
- Pack strategically: Pack your items carefully, ensuring that fragile items are wrapped securely and placed in sturdy boxes.
- Update your address: Remember to update your address with relevant parties, including banks, credit card companies, utilities, and government agencies.
- Get to know Calgary: Before you arrive in Calgary, research the city to familiarize yourself with the area and find out about amenities, services, and events that might interest you.
Whether you are moving from Edmonton to Calgary or moving from Toronto to Calgary, it is crucial to plan and organize well since the move can be a significant undertaking, and we are here to help!