Supporting Burlington’s Free Drop-in Swim
Cubeit making summer a little cooler
July 31, 2023
Summer is a wondrous time for children. Free from school, they have the opportunity to explore, play with friends, and create lasting memories.
For many, some of the best summer days involve swimming. In fact, there are few things that define childhood as much as a fun day at the pool!
It’s a universal and timeless experience that nearly everyone can relate to. A hot summer day, good friends, fun games, and perhaps a cool treat afterward.
Swimming remains an activity as enjoyable today as it was for past generations.
In the spirit of preserving these cherished memories, Cubeit has teamed up with the City of Burlington to offer free access to City swimming pools this August. We want today’s kids to experience the same joy and create wonderful poolside memories, just like we did in our childhood.
Having sponsored these swims in previous summers, we know they are wildly popular with both the young and young at heart.
The free, drop-in pool events will be held at various locations across the city, and everyone is welcome. So, if you are near Burlington in August, come on by to join the fun!
- Nelson Pool on Aug. 2 from 11:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Centennial Pool on Aug. 5 from 1 pm to 3 pm
- Angela Coughlan Pool on Aug. 10 from 2:45 pm to 4:15 pm
- LaSalle Wading Pool on Aug. 14 from 10:30 am to 6 pm
- Centennial Pool on Aug. 19 from 1 pm to 3 pm
- Mountainside Pool on Aug. 21 from 11:45 am to 7 pm
- Aldershot Pool on Aug. 26 from 10 am to 12 pm
- Tansley Woods Pool on Aug. 29 from 2:15 pm to 4 pm
These swims are part of Cubeit’s commitment to the communities we serve. We hope to see you and your family at the events, making this summer truly memorable for everyone!